I had a blast making Tamama! And Giroro!
Better than the first one.
Don't stop with these games.
But, also, never make crappy spin-offs.
It deserved a 10, but...
The control scheme was much too awkward. It could've been much better to play if I wasn't constantly hitting R instead of E.
I love you.
I love this game as well, though it gets VERY laggy at points.
http://pastebin.ca/1729958 <--- My custom level "JONAS BROTHERS :the game:"
This game is awesome.
- Creative and original
- Great Gameplay
- Nice, not annoying soundtrack
- The Graphics are amazing (as they are upgraded)
- Upgrading rocks. (Also see: Bad; 2nd bullet)
- The "Game Over" Screen takes away all your money
- When you upgrade something, hardly any money is left to upgrade other things
- No downgrading. I wanna play with the 16-bit-style graphics!
Great game. Can use some minor adjustments, though.
Also, 110% in 1254 seconds, bitches!!!
I'm a big fan of the TankMen series, and this is a great addition to the collection!
P.S. People seem to be complaining about the camera. I see no problem with it.
An God damn, that girl is HOT!
At least I now know that I am not the only one who remembers Super Soviet Missile Mastar!
A perfect 10/10!!
I would like to see a sequel with maybe more items and competitive online multiplayer!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.